Tuesday, May 8, 2012

First Day of GAPS


The broth we drink every morning.
Yesterday Nathanael and I started the full GAPS diet. We began our day with a cup of water and a probiotic then we enjoyed a cup of beef broth! Afterwards I had some eggs. Yesterday also was my first day as an Administrative Assistant at my new job! It was a lot of fun, but there's a lot to learn! For dinner we enjoyed PIZZA! Our favorite except to be GAPS appropriate we had an almond crust and yogurt cheese. Nathanael made some turkey sausage that was delicious! The only thing I thought was lacking was my beloved Black Cherry Soda. :(



Our delicious pizza - We get the leftovers tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the diet! I'm interested in seeing how well giving up sugar goes for you-I don't think I could do it. I started following your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lone follower! :) So far so good! I can still have honey, which is pretty tasty!

    ReplyDelete